Belly Button Piercing in Bangalore
100% Safe and Hygienic Belly Piercing in Bangalore by High Experienced Master Piercer Veer Hegde
In a Belly Button Piercing – the Belly Button or Navel is not actually pierced but the flap of skin that surrounds the Navel is.
Belly Piercing is a precision artform done at Eternal Expression Tattoo & Piercing Studio by Master Piercer Veer Hegde who is known for his swift and painless piercing since 2008, In which period he has done over 1000 belly piercings in Bangalore city.
Belly Piercing is done manually and fit in with a surgical steel belly button jewelry.
placing orders for custom made studs is optional and will have to be ordered a week in advance.
So if your looking to get pierced by the most experienced piercer in a Safe & Hygienic environment in the city you are just at the right place!
Belly Piercing is done strictly on Appointment Basis so make sure you give us a call to place an appointment and fix your schedule atleast few hours in advance.
To Book an appointment or if you have any queries or doubts
Call us on
Before you Come Over for a Belly Piercing
*Make sure you have your meal on time
*Keep yourself well hydrated – Have Fruit Juices, Drink sufficient water
*Avoid Over consumption of Alcohol 24-48 hrs before the piercing
*Clean your belly button of any dirt with soap
Aftercare for Belly Piercing
1. Next Day morning after the Belly Piercing Wash the entire region with a mixture of warm water and rock salt
2. Dry up the region with tissue paper and cotton buds
3. Apply the provided Antimicrobial Cream on the Belly Piercing barbel by pinching the skin around the jewelry to reveal the rod of the stud. The cream has to be applied on the rod part of the stud that hides within the skin. The Antimicrobial cream is to be applied in a paper thin layer directly on the rod of the belly stud
4. Repeat step 1-3 twice in a day everyday for 2-3 weeks until it heals.
5. If there is redness/swelling in the few days after the piercing give us a call!
For Anymore Questions or Queries
Call us on